Academic Related Anxiety
- …have difficulty relating to others at school?
- …find it difficult to talk to professors and/or TA’s about your classes?
- …have test-taking anxiety?
- …isolate yourself from others?
- …feel shy or hesitant to ask questions in class?
If your answer is “YES” to any of these questions, you may be interested in this group. This group will offer a SUPPORTIVE, CONFIDENTIAL PLACE where you can develop STRATEGIES to help OVERCOME these issues.
If you have any questions about this group, please contact:
Disability-Related Support Group
- Gain support and encouragement from other students with disabilities
- Develop plans to bring disability awareness to the University community
- Identify issues and areas for campus improvement related to students with disabilities
- Help improve the campus-wide experience for students with disabilities
This support group is for students at USC who seek a supportive group experience with fellow students with disabilities. The group offers counseling and guidance for those who feel they are presented with challenges unique to their individual differences.
Share your experiences with other students. Make the most of your college experience. Get the information you need.
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, November 9 at 5pm in the DSP office located in GFS 120.
If you have questions about this group please contact: