Special Dietary Needs

If you are seeking accommodations based on a disability please complete the Special Dietary Needs Information Form.  The top portion of this form must be filled out by the student, the bottom portion must be filled out by a licensed treating physician.  You may upload your form directly to your MyDSP profile.

If you have dietary considerations that are not related to a disability, you may reach out to the USC Nutritionist, Lindsey Pine, at lpine@usc.edu to discuss your needs.